Sunday, March 22, 2009

Updates

Long time, no blog. I'll try to catch up and do better. Here are life's highlights since the last post.

  • Our PBA team made it to the next level. Actually, three of the four teams made it. Louisville, KY; Tullahoma, TN; and our own Highland team. The next event is on Saturday the 28th at 3:00.
  • We went to another funeral and another memorial service. M's nephew's longtime girlfriend was in a four-wheeling accident on March 9. The four-wheeler she was riding on hit another four-wheeler and she was thrown off and killed. Her funeral was Friday the 13th. On Sunday the 15th, we went to a memorial service for the step-father of a long-time friend of mine.
  • Spring has sprung--we have all kinds of stuff blooming--I'll try to get pictures up soon.
  • Our Pathfinder club started the knitting honor last week and will be getting ready for Pathfinder Fair (May 3) starting this week. They will need to be able to walk on stilts, do a boardwalk (pictures will help explain this event), and send and receive Morse Code with a flashlight.
  • T's best friend's family is packing up and moving here (Gallatin) sometime in the next week.
  • I'm still going to Mr. M's and looking after the house and taking care of the cats. Once we find a home for Socks, we'll move Pepper home with us.

Be sure to check out my other blogs for more pictures of what we've been up to lately, flower pictures, etc.

(Look Little E, no pictures!!!)

P.S. My reading lists and bird list are updated, too.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Still takes way to long to load the page and you are far short of one thousand (1000) words in place of each picture...Little E.

Nan said...

Guess I'll just have to quit updating then!

Anonymous said...

Why do that when you just added new counters to your sites? And what will you do when the Billions of readers around the world find out that you are thinking of abandoning them? The solution is really quite simple...I need a faster ISP! Little E.

Vanessa said...

I really like your new banner! Great photo. Did you take it in your yard?
I enjoy the updates. I'm also enjoying fast internet here at the library while I wait for E, who is in class.

Nan said...

Yes, I think it's one of our peach trees.

Thanks for coming by--and enjoying!

Spelling Bee
difficulty level:
score: -
please wait...
 
spell the word: